Kraftzone.tk ?
KraftZone Server: mc.kraftzone.tk

=====================================================

Author Topic: Kraftzone.tk ?  (Read 3872 times)

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Kraftzone.tk ?
« on: April 26, 2021, 06:19:03 PM »
So in the beginning Kraftzone was hosted on Kraftzone.tk, and so it makes sense that this community site go back to this old domain name.

It allows me to use the Kraftzone.net domain name for a newer site!

Sure I could have used a sub domain for this old site... the hassles of trying to keep this entire old site/forum/gallery going etc was just a lot easier to move it all onto a domain name of its own. That way it can be kept for nostalgia purposes.. Better than it ending up on archive.org | wayback machine or just lost forever.

I've upgraded the site cms software/security purposes aswel, so things are working nicely.

New registrations are going to be closed, you can contact to me on discord https://discord.gg/Dgzu7p7vQQ if you don't have an account here. Otherwise the forum/shoutbox will work just fine and you can still post here, I'll still be checking it.

I will have an update for the minecraft server soon. It will be updated to the latest version.. so while it's not a very active place around here, things will be kept running until Kraftzone.net returns with something newer.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2021, 11:50:32 AM by Koolio »

• Staff
    • View Profile
Re: Kraftzone.tk ?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2021, 12:47:28 AM »
Well thats cool. The site diden't pop up one day and I just took a guess and here is the old site.  Sweet!

Well thats awesome. Been a bit down lately so its good to see some change around these parts.

Koolio

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2021, 06:14:41 PM »
yeah surprised I got it transferred without much downtime actually

A few updates to things aswel so should be less broken stuff around, including the old media wiki which got an update and is working again, although it lost the old integrated theme I did where it looked like the wiki  was part of the kz site and the wiki login system was synced with the forum logins.. sadly it's all broken as some plugins just don't work anymore... Still it's viewable again:

https://kraftzone.tk/wiki

• Staff
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2021, 02:29:00 AM »
an Old wiki.

Squeaky wheels get oil, While the squeaky break gets replaced.

Amazement is something to appreciate.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2021, SimplePortal