For the current month...
There aren't any users online.
February 28, 2014, 08:36:08 pm by Koolio | Views: 119 | Comments: 9
So the biggest update for last month was the new server that was started...
It's very early days for it as server so if you got time, feel free to hangout on it and welcome the new players that join it. Voting would also help aswel
Server: mc.kraftwars.net or pvp.kraftzone.net
Connecting guide Check for detailed info on how to get on that server.
If you are Kraftzone connecting to mc.kraftzone.net you can always hop onto Kraftwars using /server war and to get back use /server main. Cracked players can use the portals on the lobby server to get to KZ or KW.
What is it about?: Well it's a factions server very different from Towny, and I do recommend reading a faction guide if you never played before.
- TNT is allowed
- It has a market place to rent a region protected store where you can setup a /chestshop.
This is a little different from Kraftzone and if it goes well, it will definitely have some of its features coming to KZ, along with the other planned features like an auction house.
Quick warps: /spawn, /pvparena, /market
And big thanks to Orestis7000 for helping with server buildings and the new Lobby server hub.
Existing Kraftzone donators will all get a special tier rank on Kraftwars soon as it is setup.
I will keep most the specific updates for KraftWars on its own website from now on, though there will be more integration of both game servers with possible cross server chat (hopefully with disable option), and some website changes to promote both servers.
Unfortunately not as many server updates for Kraftzone this month due to my time being spent on Kraftwars.
Early spring cleaning, inactive staff/supports who don't have time to play or vote much anymore.
- Miver is no longer support
- TheCrafters144 is no longer support
- Slyguy47 is no longer support
- Woombo23 is no longer support
- RedArrow is no longer staff
- Vinmeistr is no longer staff
- Pepsi is no longer staff
If you cannot volunteer the time in a staff/support position then step down on a good note as it leads to chance of still coming back when you can. This month was very disappointing to find that most of you let players on the server down big time not helping out at Kraftzone and next to nothing on reasons why, so sorry to have dismiss all of you.
Communication is important to me and if I don't hear anything from you as to why you cannot be active or even vote then I will have not much choice but to reconsider your position for other players who have the time to help out, and collaborate in building projects because they haven't lost interest in Minecraft and/or Kraftzone. It is now the basic rule for all staff and support at Kraftzone from now on, and I hope that anyone wanting to apply for Staff will see that it is not just a rank to get and forget.
For staff/support: 40 votes minimum per month (that barely takes 3mins in a day to do.) And should be able to spare at minimum 2hours a week active on the server
Promotions, thanks to you all for helping this month it was noticed
- Extacyy is now support
- Johnny is now staff
- Hadi is now staff
And a few new helpers to join us aswel...
- Minigame: CoD Zombies - /z join mondays it's like CoD Zombies, only in minecraft with bullets the size of snowballs We will have a new map for it pretty soon being worked on by Extacyy and IceAOS currently.
- New ingame command /topvoters <num 1-25> shows monthly voter rankings.
February 24, 2014, 03:58:47 am by Lily | Views: 76 | Comments: 1
We're pleased to announce that CoM: Zombies is now available to all players on KraftZone!
Whether you love slaying the undead or just enjoy some friendly competition among friends and community members, we're sure you'll have a blast in this new mini-game. There is money to be earned, monster kill totals to increase and boasting rights to be won!
CoM: Zombies is based on the popular video game "Call of Duty" and the Zombies mini-game associated with it. Players may join/leave games and even play the mini-game in a multiplayer or single player setting.
Upon entering the arena you will notice a point sheet on the right hand side; you gain points for killing zombies. You can spend points on doors to progress through the levels (simply right click the signs with enough points).
You will notice other strange signs on the walls; these signs are gun, perk and mystery box signs.
The mystery box will give you a random reward for a set amount of points.
The Perk signs will give you a perk for a specific amount of points.
The gun sign will tell you the type of gun available and the amount of ammo that comes with it. The guns are free of charge!
The commands associated with the arena are very straight forward - the following commands are the only important commands to regular players:
/z arenalist - This will show you the available arenas and current progress of the games being played.
/z join (arena name) - This will bring you to the arena of your choice.
/z leave - This will allow the player to leave the current game of Zombies.
We do hope all you enjoy the new mini-game and do encourage you to play with unfamiliar players!
As this mini-game is currently in a 'BETA' state and will constantly be upgraded please tell us of all problems/issues that arise or suggestions to increase the fun of that particular arena.
Best of luck and have lots of fun!
February 14, 2014, 05:58:18 am by Koolio | Views: 149 | Comments: 6
The Kraftwars.net server will have its own forum next week, it is still early days for it as faction server however anyone interested in specifically helping out on that server can make a helper application for it on this forum. (There is more of chance of getting ranked up on that server than KZ)
Other small updates..
The public map http://kraftzone.net/map has been updated
New ingame command /topvoters <num 1-25> shows monthly voter rankings
February 03, 2014, 11:34:52 am by Koolio | Views: 160 | Comments: 9
Will be posting these semi regularly (at least once a month anyway ok )
Congratz to all of them...
-Woombo23 is now Support
-Extacyy is now Helper & on WikiTeam
-IceAOS is now Staff
-orestis7000 is now Staff
These are public warps anyone can use, see http://kraftzone.net/wiki/Commands#Warp_list for the full list. (Any requests to add a public warp ask on forum or in game and provide reason for why)
-Microblock plugin has been added for all to use (currently), will eventually just be Member rank and above. Use command /mb or /microblocks to access the new custom blocks for all your build decorating purposes. Also warp: /miniblocks to see a gallery of all the blocks.
- Extacyy is helping with the Wiki pages, first page is complete and its a McMMO stats page: http://kraftzone.net/wiki/McMMO . If you would like to see anything in particular done for the wiki page let us know and don't forget to check it out as
- New parkour arena has been added /hadesparkourpit if you build a parkour and think its good enough just ask staff or higher to check it out and if its good enough it will get its own warp.
- Player made shops have are making a comeback (create your own using /chestshop ) a sign board outside the adminshop has been created like old times check it out here: /playershops
- Progress on the new server shop prices is coming along: http://kraftzone.net/wiki/Shop soon as its done the prices will be going ingame and more of the currently unsold items will be added.
- Checkers is working again /sky_checkers I know so many of you missed it (not) don't forget the website stats for it here: http://kraftzone.net/server/?page=checkers
- Warhub (CTF PVP) is also working again /warhub, mcmmo skills have been disabled for it.
- Survival Games (its also working again) and is getting a new map, ask Woombo about it.
- The 1.7 world /wilderness now has a nether world, just make a nether portal and it will goto its own new nether world!
-A new Wild West building project has been started, ask Orestis about helping with it. A warp to it can be found at /spawn
- Is there much interest in a Theme Park building contest? let me know, the last couple of build contests from last year have a been a bit lame and not many entries so would like to know what kind of building contest you the players really want and when would be best time to set the start/end dates.
- Finally the Sky Block/Island will have to be reset sometime this month as the plugin for it needs it, though I'm holding off doing it until the plugin is out of beta just a heads up really.
February 01, 2014, 02:47:51 am by Koolio | Views: 114 | Comments: 2
Thanks to all for voting in January
The following players will all get Voter+ rank for this month.
Total votes: 3232 (much better votes than last month everyone)
Daily events: 03/09/2014These events are scheduled based on the servers more popular player hours
Next day events: 03/10/2014
If you want to start an event and have it listed here you will need at least 3 or more players to attend the event that you will be organizing, For now ask Koolio.